Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick Week!

This is my nephew Porter Hine.

Haley is looking at me like, "Momma, not another picture!"


Haley is taking after her Aunt Devon and playing the piano. She will like music!

Haley is stuck in between the bar stool legs.

Well, we spent most of this week in the doctor's office. Haley had a cold that turned into an ear infection in both ears. That was the first time she has been that sick. She woke up Wednesday night with 103 degree fever. She is usually smiling and talking, but all she did was cuddle up beside me and moan. I now understand how moms feel when there is nothing you can do to help your child. It is amazing what the good old "pink medicine" will do. She was smiling and playing the very next day! We had many sleepless nights this week so not much picture taking was done. Here are a few pictures that I took today. The first picture is my precious nephew Porter. I just had to post this picture. He has the cutest dimples I have ever seen! I think he looks like my sister Maria in this picture. Have a great week everyone!


2 comments:

Kaye said...

i'm glad haley is feeling better! how do you get your blog to put the latest updates on your blog links?

Becca said...

Kaye, I just realized you left this comment. The blog update list is a gadget in the customize section. Let me know if you have any more questions! I hope you and Ben and your little guy are doing well!