Haley is already getting into sports. Tonight she found Kelby's softball bat on the floor and she worked on that bat for a long time trying to figure out how it works and what it is supposed to do. She is one determined little girl. I can already see Kelby and I in her with how stubborn she is and how she does not give up on anything! Excuse the shirt. Haley is the spit-up queen, and she always seems to spit up right after I take her bib off.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Little Kelby
Haley is already getting into sports. Tonight she found Kelby's softball bat on the floor and she worked on that bat for a long time trying to figure out how it works and what it is supposed to do. She is one determined little girl. I can already see Kelby and I in her with how stubborn she is and how she does not give up on anything! Excuse the shirt. Haley is the spit-up queen, and she always seems to spit up right after I take her bib off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment