Today we went to see my roommate from college Laura Cole. We went to Atlanta Bread Company and Barnes 'N Noble. She has not seen Haley since she was 3 weeks old so she was excited to get to see her. Haley has changed so much since she was 3 weeks old. She is crawling now and pulling up on everything. She babbles all the time ( I wonder who she gets that from), and she puts everything in her mouth. She loves tags and cords right now. I am in the process of totally "baby proofing" our house.
Haley loves our golden retrievers Bailey and Samson, but they don't really pay much attention to her yet. Today for the first time, Bailey let her pet him and try to climb on him. I think he will love her more and more as she learns to walk and learns how to give him food. :)
6 comments:
She's just precious...We can't wait to meet her!
Oh goodie! I love to read blog updates so I am adding you to my list! Our blog is www.brownsbigadventure.blogspot.com
Hope yall are doing well
Glad to see your new blog! I will add you to our blogroll. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you during the deployement. I do like to babysit! =)
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Glad to see you finally broke down and started one of your own ;-) I'll add a link to my page. Cute pictures! I'm curious how our dog will react to the new baby. How did you handle the introductions?
Love your blog Becca!!!
Hi Becca, This is a great idea. I didnt even know you had a daughter! So glad you emailed me. I will check in frequently and will be praying for you as well.
aaryn
frickhouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment