This week has been pretty busy. I started a Bible Study at church on Tuesday morning called Esther by Beth Moore. I am very excited about it. It is through our church, and childcare is provided so Haley has other kids she can play with. Also, Tuesday night we went out for Rachel's birthday at Chilis. Haley really loves to eat, and she is very fascinated by what I am eating. She has started to eat more solid foods like puffs, cheerios, and pieces of crackers. Her favorite fruit is still banannas, and she loves turkey and rice baby food and apples and ham. Haley is growing so much. She is starting to get into the "wanting Momma" stage. She has figured out how to pull up on my legs so that I will pick her up. It's amazing how fast children can learn to manipulate you into getting what they want. Today, we went to Quiznos and ate lunch with two friends from PC, Sally and Bonnie. Sally also has a 7 month old little boy Michael. Her husband is in the army and is deployed also. We just realized about two weeks ago that we are both in Charleston and our children are three days apart! We are planning to get together more often now so that Michael and Haley can play together!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thursday Update!
This week has been pretty busy. I started a Bible Study at church on Tuesday morning called Esther by Beth Moore. I am very excited about it. It is through our church, and childcare is provided so Haley has other kids she can play with. Also, Tuesday night we went out for Rachel's birthday at Chilis. Haley really loves to eat, and she is very fascinated by what I am eating. She has started to eat more solid foods like puffs, cheerios, and pieces of crackers. Her favorite fruit is still banannas, and she loves turkey and rice baby food and apples and ham. Haley is growing so much. She is starting to get into the "wanting Momma" stage. She has figured out how to pull up on my legs so that I will pick her up. It's amazing how fast children can learn to manipulate you into getting what they want. Today, we went to Quiznos and ate lunch with two friends from PC, Sally and Bonnie. Sally also has a 7 month old little boy Michael. Her husband is in the army and is deployed also. We just realized about two weeks ago that we are both in Charleston and our children are three days apart! We are planning to get together more often now so that Michael and Haley can play together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a really good time catching up the other day. Haley is too cute! I can't wait to get together so they can get down and play!
i love your blog becca! haley is so cute...i will call you soon...not sure if you knew, but we are having a boy!
Post a Comment