Well, Haley and I have been pretty busy lately. My mom came over last week, and we took her to get a shot in her back to relieve some of the pain she is having due to a herniated disk. After Momma left Charleston, I went back to her house to help her clean up because she could not do anything for a while. Please pray that her shot works and relieves her pain. Then, Monday night Haley and I went over to Rachel's house to eat supper. My friend Sally from PC came over too with her little boy Michael who is three days older then Haley. They had so much fun playing together. I have posted some pictures from that night. By the way, Haley does have red hearts on her overalls so she looks like a girl. :)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Play Time
Well, Haley and I have been pretty busy lately. My mom came over last week, and we took her to get a shot in her back to relieve some of the pain she is having due to a herniated disk. After Momma left Charleston, I went back to her house to help her clean up because she could not do anything for a while. Please pray that her shot works and relieves her pain. Then, Monday night Haley and I went over to Rachel's house to eat supper. My friend Sally from PC came over too with her little boy Michael who is three days older then Haley. They had so much fun playing together. I have posted some pictures from that night. By the way, Haley does have red hearts on her overalls so she looks like a girl. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Haley looks like you did when you were little in that last picture:) I hope she feels better soon:) Love ya'll!
i love the blog! haley is so cute... we should talk soon!!!
Post a Comment