Thursday, January 8, 2009
Down and Out
Well, it has been a few days since I updated the blog because Haley and I have been sick with the stomach virus. On Monday, we went to my best friend Bonnie's apartment to eat lunch with her, and it was downhill after that. I came home with the stomach virus, and then Haley caught it that night. My good friend Jenna rescued me and took Haley for the night while I was up all night long with my good friend Mr. Potty!! Tuesday, Momma came down to help with Haley while I rested. Haley was feeling much better! As of Thursday, Bonnie has caught the virus and so has my mom so this thing must be very aggressive! So not much has been going on this week. I did take some cute pictures of Haley today and some video of her, which I will post later on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment