One of Haley's favorite things to do is get in the tub. She must be related to her Daddy who also loves taking baths! Haley had her first cold and fever this week. She had to go to the doctor for her first sick appointment. He just said that she had a cold that would get better on its own. If Haley is fussy, putting her in the tub will make her happy again so I thought I would take some pictures!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Bath Time!
One of Haley's favorite things to do is get in the tub. She must be related to her Daddy who also loves taking baths! Haley had her first cold and fever this week. She had to go to the doctor for her first sick appointment. He just said that she had a cold that would get better on its own. If Haley is fussy, putting her in the tub will make her happy again so I thought I would take some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really sorry Haley isn't feeling well. I hope that it is not affecting her nights!
Post a Comment