On Thursday, Momma, Haley, and I left for LA! We went to visit one of my good friends Jenna. She lives in Charleston with me, but she is from CA. I have known her since Kelby was in pilot training in Georgia, and I have always told her I wanted to visit LA so 4 years later, here we are! We are having so much fun! We have been to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Knotts Berry Farm, and Huntington Beach. Los Angeles is a neat city. It is definitely busier than Charleston! I thought traffic was bad in Charleston. You have never seen anything until you have seen this traffic! We went into Harry Winston on Rodeo Drive, and boy did they think that country had come to town. The bodyguard (who had seen Jennifer Lopez a few weeks ago) asked me where I was from knowing it was definitley not LA! Tomorrow we are headed to downtown Disney and Monday we are going to the Santa Monica pier! I have posted a few pictures of our trip so far, and if you want to see more click on see more pictures on the left side of the screen.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
On Thursday, Momma, Haley, and I left for LA! We went to visit one of my good friends Jenna. She lives in Charleston with me, but she is from CA. I have known her since Kelby was in pilot training in Georgia, and I have always told her I wanted to visit LA so 4 years later, here we are! We are having so much fun! We have been to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Knotts Berry Farm, and Huntington Beach. Los Angeles is a neat city. It is definitely busier than Charleston! I thought traffic was bad in Charleston. You have never seen anything until you have seen this traffic! We went into Harry Winston on Rodeo Drive, and boy did they think that country had come to town. The bodyguard (who had seen Jennifer Lopez a few weeks ago) asked me where I was from knowing it was definitley not LA! Tomorrow we are headed to downtown Disney and Monday we are going to the Santa Monica pier! I have posted a few pictures of our trip so far, and if you want to see more click on see more pictures on the left side of the screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment