Well, we flew in from LA last night at 10:00PM. Haley did GREAT on the flight! I believe we have a little ham on our hands. All she did was talked to people, smiled, and even flirted with a few men on the plane. It was so funny! Today, we were exhausted. Losing three hours is hard on a baby and on me. We really enjoyed going to LA and hanging out with Jenna and her family. I have posted some more pictures from our trip. Haley learned to climb up stairs while we were gone. She also is pulling up on everything. I believe her first steps are in the near future! Stay tuned....
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Time Zones
Well, we flew in from LA last night at 10:00PM. Haley did GREAT on the flight! I believe we have a little ham on our hands. All she did was talked to people, smiled, and even flirted with a few men on the plane. It was so funny! Today, we were exhausted. Losing three hours is hard on a baby and on me. We really enjoyed going to LA and hanging out with Jenna and her family. I have posted some more pictures from our trip. Haley learned to climb up stairs while we were gone. She also is pulling up on everything. I believe her first steps are in the near future! Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great banner! What a cute picture of you two :-) And welcome home. Your trip looked fun!
Post a Comment