Monday, February 16, 2009

On the Go!


Haley is doing so much better now going to bed. I just put her down in her crib, and she goes to sleep. It has been a long hard road!

Haley loves paper. Her favorite things to chew on are paper. tags, and string. Needless to say, I have to watch her every move!

Haley loves her Uncle Heath! They have so much fun together!

Haley is trying to help Nana sweep the kitchen floor. She is starting her chores early!

Haley has now reached the stage of holding her sippy cup and bottle without any help. It's great!

This week, Haley and I got bored at home so we decided to get in the car and go see Nana and Granddaddy in Mayesville! We have not seen Granddaddy or Uncle Heath since Christmas so I thought we would come spend a couple of days with them. Maria and Porter are coming Wednesday, and I cannot wait to see Porter because he has changed so much since Christmas. He is rolling over and smiling so much now. Haley is changing so much every day too. In just one week she is pulling up more, holding just one of my hands and walking, and crawling faster and faster. She still does not have any teeth, but I'm sure they will come soon! She has started eating even more solid foods. She eats anything I put in front of her that is in small pieces. Nana gave her a small piece of chocolate chip cookie, and I believe she is going to like sweets just as much as her Daddy does!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

i can't get over how much she looks like kelby...but then again, i think you and kelby look alike! sorry i missed your call...i was actually in darlington visiting my family!