My mom came over this week and helped me take care of Haley while I was sick. She taught Haley how to wave bye bye. Also, our friends Brian and Jenna taught Haley how to throw both hands up in the air when you ask her how big she is and you say "so big!" It is so cute! I thought I would post some pictures of Haley waving so Daddy could see her.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Haley is Learning!!
My mom came over this week and helped me take care of Haley while I was sick. She taught Haley how to wave bye bye. Also, our friends Brian and Jenna taught Haley how to throw both hands up in the air when you ask her how big she is and you say "so big!" It is so cute! I thought I would post some pictures of Haley waving so Daddy could see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really cute video! Grabbing that camera looks all too familiar.
I LOVE the second picture of Haley! Little Miss Priss! She's so cute!!
Hey Becca! Glad you are feeling better.
aaryn
Post a Comment