Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome Home Daddy!


Welcome Home Kelby!

Haley was so happy to see her Daddy!


The dogs were glad to see Kelby too!
Haley points at everything now. This is at the Myrtle Beach Aquarium!
Well, Kelby finally arrived home after four months on May 3rd. The plane actually arrived 2 hours early, which made the families very excited! I was a little afraid that Haley would not know her Daddy and would not go to him. However, she totally surprised me. It was like she knew exactly who her Daddy was. It was so sweet. She has loved Daddy and gave him hugs ever since he got home. Sunday afternoon after Kelby got home, we left for our week vacation in Myrtle Beach. The first part of the week was spent with Haley just hanging out, going to the pool and beach. The second part of the week, Nana picked up Haley and took her to Mayesville, and Kelby and I have been playing golf every day since. Nana and Granddaddy are enjoying some quality time with their granddaughter! It has been hard not to have Haley with me every day, but Kelby and I have really enjoyed our time alone together. Thanks Nana, Granddaddy, and Uncle Heath for taking care of Haley!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

1 comment:

Frick House said...

Becca, so excited for you! I hope you keep blogging!