The weather has been so beautiful this week. All I have wanted to do is be outside all the time! Haley and I came back from Missouri, and we have been getting ready for Kelby's return soon! I have planted flowers in the front yard and cleaned the house! We have been to the park near our house just about every day. Haley has recently learned how to point at what she wants. I have figured out that she LOVES to be outside. Grandma taught her how to point while we were in Missouri so she is pointing towards outside all the time. Haley has also learned how to hug people. Nana taught her to "love Nana," which means to give her a hug. It is just the cutest thing ever because she will and hug and pat your back! She is getting smarter by the day! Here are some pictures I took at the park.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Beautiful Weather
The weather has been so beautiful this week. All I have wanted to do is be outside all the time! Haley and I came back from Missouri, and we have been getting ready for Kelby's return soon! I have planted flowers in the front yard and cleaned the house! We have been to the park near our house just about every day. Haley has recently learned how to point at what she wants. I have figured out that she LOVES to be outside. Grandma taught her how to point while we were in Missouri so she is pointing towards outside all the time. Haley has also learned how to hug people. Nana taught her to "love Nana," which means to give her a hug. It is just the cutest thing ever because she will and hug and pat your back! She is getting smarter by the day! Here are some pictures I took at the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these pictures are precious!
I love Haley's smile! She always seems to have it =)
Post a Comment