Well, I took most of the month of May off from blogging since we have been busy with Kelby being home. We are finally getting back to normal (well what we military families call normal). Kelby is back at work flying locally and training, while Haley and I are back to our normal daily routine. However, life as we know it has changed. Haley is now walking!! Two weeks ago Haley finally decided to take a few steps. We were at the beach with some friends, and she just started walking. I think she was just waiting until her daddy came home! She is really getting the hang of it now, and I'm sure she will be running in no time. I will post a video of her walking very soon, but her are some pictures to enjoy of the last few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sweet. glad things are going well.
Post a Comment