Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Fun

Ok, I know it's been two months since I last updated the blog. I have totally been a slacker. I am trying to get ahead on my school work before little Kelby decides to come into our world. I spend a lot of free time doing homework and observing in the schools. I did want to upload some pictures from our labor day weekend trip to Missouri. We had a blast on the farm! Haley had so much fun.


Playing in the dark with the girls.

I do not like pregnancy pics, but we had to compare our bellies. :)
We were supposed to have a picnic at the pond, but we had to improvise due to the rain.

Bailey LOVES to swim.


On the dock with Daddy.
Jumping off to Mawmaw.

Bailey having so much fun doing what he loves best: swimming. He's carrying a duck decoy, but he is not a duck dog because he's gun shy. :)
Riding in the canoe.

Playing in the sand with Daddy.

No comments: