Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach Blast from the Past

We just returned from a 10 day trip to South Carolina to see my beautiful friend Bonnie get married and to help my mom with Bible School at my home church in Mayesville. This year's Bible School's theme was "Beach Blast from the Past." They wanted to go back to what Bible School used to be like fifteen to twenty years ago. I played my guitar and taught the kids songs that I had learned when I was in Bible School. It was so much fun! Even Haley got to enjoy being in a class, listening to Bible Stories, doing crafts, and playing fun games. She just loved the older kids. We definitely have little Kelby on our hands. She thought she could copycat an older girl and do a flip on the swing set. Well, she did a flip alright and landed on her face on a pile of rocks. When I told Kelby the story, he thought that was awesome! No pain, no gain right? :) It was a fun trip, and I wanted to share some pictures from our week.

Well, my pictures are not uploading so I'll upload pictures later.

No comments: