Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cold Weather

We've been really busy around here. Kelby has been busy with work, and I've been busy doing school work and taking care of Haley. We've had some really cold weather for Oklahoma recently. We had about 4 inches of snow, 40mph winds, and 10 degree weather. I'm ready for Spring! Haley is doing well. She loves school, and she is growing up so much. She is no longer my baby anymore. She wants to do EVERYTHING by herself, and she thinks she knows it all. :) Her favorite question to ask Kelby and I is, "Are you happy?" She does not like it when Momma's not happy with her (which is a good thing). Here are some pictures:


That much snow takes a lot of work to move! Mawmaw sent us these pictures from the MO snow storm.

The 2011 MO Snow Storm. 18 inches!!!

Making Cookies after playing in the snow.

Ready for Mother's Day Out Pajama Day!

Mawmaw gave Haley this dress, and she loves it because she likes to dance in it! The other night I went to check on her, and she had this dress on with her pajama pants. She had gotten up, put the dress on, and went back to sleep. All I could do was laugh!!

No comments: