Wow! I just realized it's been a few weeks since I've updated the blog. We've been pretty busy. We are in the process of moving! A few weeks ago I was sitting in the living room relaxing while Haley was taking a nap. All of sudden, I heard a BOOM! Some of our garage ceiling had fallen down. After some further inspections, we found out that our house has had termite damage. It's not safe so we have to move. Well, we decided to move off base into a much bigger house! We have a friend from the squadron who is moving and wanted to rent his house to us so we accepted his offer! We are so excited, but we've been busy! I will post pictures of the house as soon as we get settled.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment