Sunday, October 3, 2010

Craigslist Junkies

This is a video of Haley jumping on her new trampoline. Kelby and I found a trampoline and swing set on craigslist. Kelby is the king of finding good deals on craigslist. Haley LOVES to swing so I'm sure we will be spending many hours of fun outside! Hopefully she will learn to swing by herself soon. :) Here are a few more pictures from the last month. Enjoy!



Haley loves her trampoline. Excuse the hair. The static does wonders for fine hair. :)

I checked on Haley the other night, and this is how I found her. What's wrong with this picture? :)

Haley would change clothes and shoes ten times a day if I left her so this is what she decided to put on and show me the other day. :)

Probably our last backyard pool day for a while. She did have on a bathing suit until she needed to potty. Then she wanted one more jump in the pool before I made her put clothes on. :)


2 comments:

Maria said...

I love how she does her little hand when she says "My room" Love ya'll!!

Rachel said...

I love seeing what you are up to and that you guys are still fully utilizing Craigslist! =) Haley looks so grown up! Miss you!