Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Homework

Well, I have not posted in a while. I will post pictures very soon. My time at night for facebook and blogging has changed to time for doing homework. I have just started my Masters in Education in Elementary Education online with Grand Canyon University. Once I'm finished in 2 years, I will be certified to teach after I student teach in Oklahoma. I decided that I know I want to work again some day, and there are two careers that work well for military wives. One is nursing, and the other is teaching. Well, I cannot even walk into a hospital without my blood pressure hitting the roof, and don't even mention IVs so that's out. The other option is teaching. Well, I seriously considered majoring in Education in college but went the business route instead. Having a mother that taught for 32 years, I have spent many hours in an elementary school classroom. I love that age children, and I definitely felt God calling me to do this. I'm really excited to see where this goes so please keep me in your prayers as I start this new journey in my life.

No comments: