Matt & Al weren't at the Today Show the morning we went so I finally got my picture with them at the Wax Museum.
Our group at the Today Show. We had t-shirts made for the occasion, but it was way too cold and rainy for just the t-shirts.
NYC was so much fun. We walked the streets of NYC, saw the Broadway Play "South Pacific" (which was great), went to the Today Show, saw the World Trade Center site, and even did a little wheeling and dealing in China Town. All of the group stayed in a hotel near Time Square, but I stayed with my old college roommate Laura. She is in NYC as a travel nurse so I stayed with her. I just love hanging out with her. It's as if we start right back from where we left off. We had a great time, but I was glad to be home back in the south!
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun time! It is great that you got some girl time away. I know it is always good for my spirit.
Post a Comment