Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Time


We attempted to take a Christmas picture at Thanksgiving, but I could never get Porter and Haley to look at me at the same time. :)
Haley loves her Aunt Ria!

The cousins at Thanksgiving. (along with the sun in the background)

At the Marion Square Christmas Tree Lighting Downtown!


Sisters with the children at Thanksgiving. There have been MANY pictures taken in front of this tree.

Haley decided to eat her snack on the Christmas box.


Haley loves to get in the cabinet and eat snacks!

I cannot believe it is Christmas time. In addition, I cannot believe Haley just turned 18 months old. She is growing so much! She is totally getting an imagination and playing by herself. She is really enjoying books now. I never thought she would actually sit still long enough to read books, but she will sit down for a little while and look at her books. She is still very picky about what books she likes to read. Right now she is interested in "Farm Animals," "Good Night Moon," and a book about Tweety bird.

She is learning a lot about discipline and respecting Momma and Daddy. She is learning, and some days are easier then others. :) I figure the earlier we start, the better off we'll be.

Enjoy these pictures!

No comments: