
Gotta love that wide open mouth! It's so cute!
We are finally back in South Carolina! We are so happy to be home. We had a great time in Missouri, but there is definitely no place like home! We got home on Tuesday, and Nana and Aunt Maria and Porter came to visit over the weekend. I was so happy to see them! I cannot believe how big my nephew Porter has gotten. Haley is still not sure why he cannot walk yet. She even tried to hold is hand and help him walk. Right before we left this summer, we bought Haley a swing set. She is now really enjoying playing on it and has figured out how to climb up the stairs and go down the slide.





1 comment:
I love that picture of the 2 of them where Porter's mouth is wide open!! :o)
Post a Comment