Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye Altus!


At the park in Altus.

Well, due to a VERY small room, 105 degree weather, and a bored child, we decided to leave Altus, Oklahoma and go stay with Kelby's parents in Missouri. They had already said that if we needed a break that they would come get us so I called! It worked out well because they were already in Branson, Missouri on a trip so they just picked us up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We hated to leave Kelby behind, but his flying starts this week which means his schedule gets very busy. He will drive up here to meet us in two and half weeks so it's not too much longer. We are having so much more fun in Missouri. Kelby grew up on a 1,000 acre farm so, needless to say, there is so much for Haley to do outside. She is loving playing in the pond, jumping off the diving board, riding four wheelers with me, and playing with Grandma and Grandpa. She brings me her shoes every morning so I will take her outside. I am enjoying being here as well. I love being in the country! Here are some pictures. We are headed to the MO State Fair tomorrow so I will have plenty of pictures to post when we return.


At the pond playing in the dirt!
Helping Grandma cook!
Helping Grandma (or making Grandma wipe up the water off the floor!)
Loves the bathtub!


No comments: