Eating a cookie to keep her occupied before the wedding started.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Flower Girl!
Well, we just got back from a 10 day trip to Missouri for Devon's (Kelby's sister) wedding. We are glad to be home and out of the car. As you know, Haley is not a fan of the car seat so a 17 hour drive in two days is a lot for her. She was a champ though. Thanks for all the prayers. The wedding ceremony was beautiful, and we were so glad that Kelby was home and able to see his only sister get married. Haley was one of the flower girls. Kelby held her hand down the aisle, and she walked up to me on the stage. We definitely have a little show-off on our hands because all she wanted to do was be cute for the audience. She stood up there long enough to get a picture in her dress, and then she was taken to the nursery. I'll have to say, she was very cute up there! I have posted some pictures from our trip. I also have more pictures in Mobile Me if you want to click on "see more pictures" on the left hand side of the page. Enjoy!

Eating a cookie to keep her occupied before the wedding started.
What a happy family!
Haley gave Daddy the bow she did not want to wear!
These look interesting!
Eating a cookie to keep her occupied before the wedding started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures! I have to admit she warmed my heart holding the mello yello can...I have a slight addiction :) Let's get together soon.
Too cute! Haley sure does make a beautiful flower girl..and Kelby is almost as beautiful with that bow on his head. :) Glad y'all had a great time!
looks fun. glad ya'll made it safely.
Post a Comment