Sunday, March 1, 2009

Climbing!


A beautiful bald eagle

Haley loved this frog statue!

The Cooper River Bridge over the Charleston Harbor


Thursday of this week, Rachel Pinkerton and I took Aaron and Haley to the Aquarium downtown Charleston. Aaron really enjoyed the camping room while Haley really enjoyed looking at fish. I guess she would enjoy looking at anything with water involved since she loves the tub so much. I can just see myself in a few months with a child that I have to literally drag out of the swimming pool kicking and screaming!




Also, that night we went to my good friend Emily's house to go walking with her. I got to see her cute townhouse. Emily lived right down the street from me growing up, and it's so nice to have her in Charleston. We don't get to see each other a whole lot, but I am so blessed to have friends like her that you never feel like you have lost time when you see them. You just pick up where you left off. Haley's name would have been Emily if it were left up to me. I love that name!







What a determined look!

Haley is changing and learning new things every day. She is in this new stage of climbing on everything she can. She has already learned how to climb up the stairs. I looked over tonight and found her climbing on the staircase. She is very determined! Now I just need to teach her to come down the stairs. The other day I was loading the dishwasher, and she climbed on top of the dishwasher door.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the pink and green outfit, Becca! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow!